T.I. roasts his son, King, for only having 12 viewers on his Twitch stream and he told him to just do a FaceTime; King pushed back calling him “disrespectful” [VIDEO]

The exchange spread across X within a day, with viewers quoting the FaceTime line and turning the 12-viewer count into the punchline of the mansion tour
T.I. teased his son King Harris on a live Twitch stream after noticing only 12 people were watching the house tour. “Y’all could have did that on FaceTime,” he told him. The moment came from Episode 3 of “Royal Absurdities,” the YouTube series the Harris family produces themselves. King pushed back, calling the comment disrespectful. He also reminded his father that he had asked for streaming help before and been refused.
The clip, shared by @killakreww on X, lands inside a longer pattern of public father-son friction between T.I. and King. In 2020, they had an Instagram Live confrontation. Then, there was the 2023 Falcons suite exchange that turned physical. Just last year, there was a 2025 call-in where T.I. made explicit remarks about Tiny on King’s stream. It also highlights the gap between the family’s production values and King’s independent audience-building efforts, a disparity the FaceTime line names directly.
Twelve People Watching King’s Stream
King leads viewers through grand interiors — columns, a chandelier, a piano, a staircase — while chat text scrolls alongside the stream. He is dressed first in a red hoodie with a drink in hand, later in a white T-shirt reading “STANDIN ON BUSINESS World CHAMPIONS,” cornrows and chains in place. Production equipment is visible throughout, a reminder that this stream is also being filmed for a produced series.
T.I. enters the scene in a Versace-patterned robe near the staircase, then reappears seated on the couch, phone in hand. He asks about the chat. He states the number plainly. The comparison to FaceTime lands not as an insult but as a piece of practical advice delivered with the flat tone of a man doing math in his head. Twelve viewers, in his framing, is not an audience. It is a phone call.
King’s response carries its own history. He reminds his father that he had previously asked for streaming help and been refused. That detail reframes the moment from a simple roast into a longer argument about support, access, and who gets to decide what counts as effort. T.I. counters by pointing to the contacts he provided — names from King’s own top five — and treats the matter as settled. King calls it petty.
The FaceTime Line and King’s Response
“Y’all could have did that on FaceTime,” T.I. says, flat and unhurried, like a man reading a receipt. No raised voice, no lecture, just a father pointing out that his son could have saved everybody the trouble.
King does not take it lying down. He tells his father the comment is disrespectful, then brings up the time he asked for help with streaming and got nothing back. T.I. answers that he sent numbers for people in King’s top five — Pluto, Spider, Wham, and D get mentioned in related clips — and says they could handle it. King calls the move petty.
Then the birthday talk starts. Someone says “Happy birthday, man. Another year old.” T.I. notes that on his birthday the day in the house is “very rarely all about me.” The viral cut ends around there.
The full episode keeps going well past the roast. First, there is a rejected car that was not the exact shade of black T.I. wanted. After that, there is the flat-tire call. Then, there was the custom 2026 Falcons jersey. Finally, there is a surprise party T.I. did not want and shut down early, complaining that half the room showed up for free food, drinks, and photos rather than for him.
A Family That Roasts on Camera
The Harris household has been putting its arguments on camera for years. In 2020, T.I. got on Instagram Live to confront a then-15-year-old King for smoking in a jacuzzi on a family trip. In November 2023, during a Falcons game suite livestream, King claimed he had not grown up with a “silver spoon.” T.I. and Tiny responded on camera, citing the gated community and the detail that King used a pacifier until he was 12 at his grandmother’s house.
The 2023 exchange turned physical, as T.I. put King in a headlock and told him he was embarrassing himself. King later posted stories, and public commentary largely sided with his parents’ version of his upbringing. However, King has separately said that during “Family Hustle” filming he often lived with his grandmother and was brought to the house only for cameras.
In 2025, T.I. called into one of King’s streams and made explicit remarks about Tiny. King ended the call and predicted the clip would go viral. He was right. Other moments from the same stretch include T.I. questioning King cooking “beans and weenies” in the mansion and younger brother Major pinning King against a car while learning to park.
Fans Were Laughing and Not with King
Reaction on X was overwhelmingly amused, with the FaceTime comparison doing most of the heavy lifting. One user described it as “a full cost-benefit analysis in one sentence.” Another called it “the most brutal streaming analytics meeting possible.” Several accounts reposted the same clip with nearly identical captions, and the original post accumulated millions of views within a day.
A subset of replies ignored the dialogue entirely and focused on King’s appearance. One widely liked comment said he looked like “uncooked bacon.” Another called him “one unfortunate looking […].” A third compared his voice to Tiny’s. These remarks ran alongside the roast rather than engaging with the streaming or family-history substance, which is typical of how viral clips get consumed.
Other posts added context from the longer episode. Viewers said that King reminded his father of the refused streaming help and that T.I. cited the top-five contacts he had sent, describing T.I. as “petty” in a tone that read more amused than critical. A smaller number pointed out that the clip originates from a produced series rather than a raw Twitch VOD, which means the moment was selected, edited, and released as part of the show. Even the roasting is a product.
Living Under a Father’s Shadow
King has spent years trying to build something of his own as a streamer and rapper under the name Kid Saiyan while still living inside the family’s content machine. His Twitch stream pulled 12 concurrent viewers. The room he was streaming from is part of a large residence with high-end finishes and a crew set up to film the whole thing for YouTube.
That contrast between the son and his father is vast. To a rapper who has sold millions of records and toured arenas looks, twelve live viewers looks like a phone call. However, a streamer building from zero looks at 12 live viewers and sees 12 live viewers. The same number means two different things depending on which side of the couch you are sitting on.
T.I. did the math out loud. King called it disrespectful. Neither of them backed down, and the exchange kept going well past the viewer count. King brought up the help he never got. T.I. brought up the contacts he already sent. The birthday talk picked up after that, but the tension did not go anywhere.
Final Thought
What sits underneath the roast is a question neither of them answered on camera. King is streaming from inside a house his father built, using equipment the family owns, on a show the family produces, to an audience he is still trying to grow.
T.I. built his following before streaming existed, when the metrics were record sales and tour dates.
The 12-viewer count is where those two worlds meet, and the FaceTime line is what happens when one side measures the other by standards the other side never signed up for.
The post T.I. roasts his son, King, for only having 12 viewers on his Twitch stream and he told him to just do a FaceTime; King pushed back calling him “disrespectful” [VIDEO] appeared first on Hip Hop Vibe.
source https://hip-hopvibe.com/news/ti-king-harris-twitch-stream-argument/
Comments
Post a Comment